Freeze. Unfreeze.
Wasn't meant to be a metaphor for working on sewing machines, but it works. The SM has been sitting, unloved - perhaps in a damp garage or a dusty closet. Put aside in frustration with a broken needle or a nest of thread around the bobbin race. Perhaps set aside because it wasn't time to let it go.
I tend to put things off, to get anxious, and sometimes to freeze up. Why? I couldn't even answer. But I tell you what, it feels so good to get unstuck, and move along again. Like the purr of a newly unfrozen sewing machine motor.
This post is seriously lacking in fabric content! Okay, here's a block I'm working on for a swap:
Very fond of string piecing. I didn't think I'd like it...

I don't know if I have met you but you must indroduce yourself again at the meeting! I love this blog! I love this block! Your a genius!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words. I'll say hello at the next meeting! I'm looking forward to the block swap.
ReplyDelete