Monday, April 11, 2011

Ho Hum

I'd adjusted the bobbin winder on my pink Precision De Luxe 15 clone. Then I messed with it. (Took it off to clean it and around it.) BIG MISTAKE. Why didn't I write down how I'd fixed it??! It was working nicely. Was.

Hrmph.

I made a block for the PMQG swap/challenge, but then I put some prints in the block. So I don't feel like I can use it anymore. It'd be a cheater block. We can't have that! I'll think of something cool before Thursday. Hopefully.

Triangles chillin on the ironing board

Done! Awesome 'lucky' charm square and Kaffe Fasset print sneaked into my solid blocks! Sometimes the block wants what it wants, and I must acquiesce. I really, really want to make a whole quilt with this block.

1 comment:

  1. Cheater block or not, it looks great! What are they going to do about a print or two anyway! I often cheat at swaps. :)

    ReplyDelete